New Hampshire Community Loan Fund
Our mission is to serve as a catalyst, leveraging financial, human, and civic resources to enable traditionally underserved people to participate more fully in New Hampshire’s economy.
We do this by:
- Providing loans, capital and technical assistance;
- Complementing and extending the reach of conventional lenders and public institutions; and
- Bringing people and institutions together to solve problems.
Our Farm Food Initiative focuses our loans and business education in the following areas.
Farmers who have more than two years of experience and need funding to:
- Diversify their crops or products
- Invest in capital needs, such as a tractor, cheese-curing house or delivery truck
- Sell into higher-return markets
- Expand revenue capabilities
NH Community Loan Fund’s Facebook page.
For additional news on New Hampshire Farms, agriculture,
and seasonal events, follow us on Facebook